Privacy and cookie statement Ajax Camps & Clinics
About this statement
When you use the website of Ajax Camps & Clinics, or the products and services available on the site, some of your personal details are registered with us. Furthermore, a website leaves behind cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to make sure that the website functions well on your device.
Below we would like to inform you about which personal details Ajax Camps & Clinics can collect, why we do that and what we do with those details. We will also inform you about the type of cookies we use and why. This statement applies to the entire website.
- Google Analytics: we use these cookies in order for Google to give us insight into the utilization of the website, to create reports about the website for us and to advise us on the effectiveness of our campaigns.
How do we receive your details?
When you register a contestant for the Ajax Camps & Clinics, you leave behind some relevant personal details in order to successfully complete the registration and participation of the contestant to the event.
These details will only be registered and managed by us upon a successful completion of an application. If you only visit the site, no details will be registered with the exception of the information gathered by the cookies.
Registration and management of personal details
We register and manage the following personal details from the application form:
- Name, date of birth, gender
- Address (street, postal / area code, city, country)
- Contact details (phone number + email address)
- Information contestant (club/association, team, division, position, height)
- Only in case you choose to register as a member of the Supportersvereniging Ajax, shall we send the bank account number you have listed and the name of the bank account beneficiary to the Supportersvereniging Ajax. We shall not register nor manage these details ourselves. The Supportersvereniging Ajax requires this information to complete the registration as a member of the association.
The details listed above shall be removed from our system ultimately 2 weeks after the event, with the exception of the following details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Membership of a club or association (if listed)
We will manage these details for as long as this is necessary in order to fulfill the goals for which we have obtained the personal details.
What will we do with your details?
Ajax Camps & Clinics registers and processes your details for the following purposes, based on the agreement that we have with you or upon your approval:
- To be able to complete the application for the Ajax Camps & Clinics
- To be able to provide the contestant with relevant information/updates
- To be able to divide the contestants the best way possible, based on age and level
- To be able to contact the contestant and/or the parent(s) and/or the guardian(s) in case of calamities
- To be able to finalize payments
- To be able to send offers, products, contests and giveaways, as well as other means of marketing and communication, such as relevant and fun content about the event.
- To be able to do research into the preferences of contestants regarding the Ajax Camps & Clinics events and services delivered.
- To be able to build an overview of / history of contacts
How do we protect your details?
Your details will be stored and sent safely and people who have no relation to your details shall not be able to access them. Ajax Camps & Clinics strives to protect and send your details with the most recent means of security and encryption methods.
Who do we share your details with?
Ajax Camps & Clinics considers your personal details to be confidential. We shall never sell your details to other parties. In particular cases, Ajax Camps & Clinics might forward the IBAN bank account number as well as the name of beneficiary of that account to the Supportersvereniging Ajax, although this will only occur when you have indicated on the application form that you would like to become a member of the Supportersvereniging Ajax. All of the foregoing shall only be done after your explicit approval, to the extent required by law.
The Supportersvereniging Ajax, as well as Ajax Camps & Clinics, is obligated to respect your privacy and to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. They are obliged to register, manage and process in a secure manner as well.
If you are a minor, meaning younger than 16 years, you can only consent to the registration and management of your personal details after approval from your parent(s) or guardian(s). It is important for your parent(s) or guardian(s) to read this privacy statement. They are also able to exercise on your behalf the rights you have with regards to the management or your personal details, such as correction or removal from our database.
You always have the opportunity to gain insight into the details that Ajax Camps & Clinics has registered. You can also ask Ajax Camps & Clinics to amend the details if they are incorrect or irrelevant. Furthermore you can ask us to send you your registered details or request us to remove all registered details from our database. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ and by doing so you withdraw your approval for the registration and management of your personal details.
If you no longer wish to receive mailings or messages from Ajax Camps & Clinics, you have the opportunity to unsubscribe via the emails you receive. You can of course also let us know that we are no longer allowed to use your details for offers or other marketing details (‘right to object’).
If there are any questions or requests, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any complaints about the way in which Ajax Camps & Clinics manages your personal detail, you can contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Ajax Camps & Clinics is an official Ajax product, but the execution of all the (related) events is fully handled by Players United Events B.V.
Players United Events B.V. is responsible for the registration and management of the personal details and has its registered office at Schinkeldijkje 18 K, 1432 CE Aalsmeer, The Netherlands (Chamber of Commerce number: 54165202).
Amendments Privacy and cookie statement
Ajax Camps & Clinics reserves the right to make amendments to the privacy statement. We therefore recommend the visitors of our website to regularly check the statement and remain informed about possible updates and / or amendments. The most recent version will always be accessible on the website.